[gme-users] Antwort: RE: ECSL-Upgrade problem

stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jun 9 18:35:11 CDT 2004

Hello,

thanks for the quick help! ECSL is working again now  ;)

Thanks,
Stephan

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           sandeep at isis.van|
|         |           derbilt.edu     |
|         |                           |
|         |           09.06.2004 16:28|
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        An:      stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com                                                                             |
  |        Kopie:                                                                                                                |
  |        Thema:   RE: ECSL-Upgrade problem                                                                                     |

Stephan,
I noticed a couple problems there:
1. The TransConnector<<Atom>>, an abstract base class, should really be
an FCO since the ConnectorRef<<Reference>> derives from it. It is a bug
and I guess the earlier version of GME was forgiving about it.
2. The Aspect mapping on the Simulink sheet looks completely screwed up
in GME4. I don't know for sure if this is a GME3 to GME4 issue or
something else. Anyhow, I have fixed it and here is the attached revised
metamodel. This lets you create parts in Primitives.

Thanks
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Neema