[gme-users] creating instance of a model

Perdikis Dimitris perdikis at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Jun 14 13:29:50 CDT 2004

Hi,
I'm currently working on an interpreter. I want this interpreter to create instances of each model in the project. Let's assume that my modeling paradigm has a model kind called "Car". I want for each "Car" model in my modeling project to create an instance of "Car". But so far I haven't found any function of the "CBuilderModel" class to perform this operation. Does anyone have any idea on how this can be done?

Thanks in advance,