[gme-users] Additional feature in search utility

Rajesh Sudarsan sudarsar at cis.uab.edu
Tue Jun 22 12:45:39 CDT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to integrate an XPath search plug-in for GME. In the window
where I get the list of models which matches the search expression, I would
like to have the feature wherein when I double click on a particular model,
it should open up the corresponding window which hold the model(This feature
is available in the current search utility in GME).

I have implemented my plug-in using BON and when I looked at the source code
of GME, this feature in the search utility has been implemented using COM.
I tried integrating both BON and COM, but it gives lot of errors.

Is there any other way to do it? Is there any BON API which can help me
implement this feature?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Rajesh

Rajesh Sudarsan
Graduate Student                                Graduate Assistant
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences      Enabling Technology Lab
University of Alabama at Birmingham             UAB

http://www.cis.uab.edu/sudarsar
www.eng.uab.edu/me/ETLAB

Tel: (205)370 5419
Email: sudarsar at cis.uab.edu