[gme-users] modeless dialog box

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 24 11:11:28 CDT 2004

Generally, it is not recommended to create a non-modal dialog box in your
component:
- in a plug-in or in an interpreter it is prohibited to create such a window
because of the general flow of control in such components. After returning
from your component (InvokeEx() returns) there should be no interpreter
windows lingering around.
- you might create a modeless window in an BON2 add-on, but I don't have too
much experience with this

The second part of your question is not GME releated but a general MFC
issue:
http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/gettingmodeless.asp

--
peter