[gme-users] Any application to compare two GME models?

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 8 07:43:13 CST 2004

I'm not aware of such a tool. When GME dumps a model into xml (File/Export)
it sorts all elements by name. Therefore the dirty way of comparing models
with the diff tool does work most of the time. However, we are interested in
a more exact approach, so let us know if you implement one.
I highly suggest you to check the mga.idl or the mga.dtd files before
starting to work.
Regards.

--
Peter Volgyesi