[gme-users] GME Models

Saxena Tripti tripti.saxena at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 11 09:44:07 CST 2004

Hello all ,
This is not related to modeling in GME. I have huge models created in GME which I have to finally put in my report. Previously I used to take screen dumps and paste them but that doesnt seem yo work very well...(bad picture quality).
Then I tried processing the ps files but I have still not found a good eps editor which does destroy the fond and the resolution. I have tried adobe illustrator as well...but when I export to eps and try importing them into word it doesnt look the same ..:(
Please tell me how I can document the models in a good way..
Thanks in advance..
Tripti