[gme-users] GME version information

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:44:41 CST 2004

Good question. Currently, there is no easy way to figure this out. The
version string is contained by:
- the about box (a resource element in GME.exe)
- the readme.txt file
- the manual (though this one is not updated in every release)

There is another "version" number: the interface version. You should check
this number if you're depending on the (native) COM interfaces:
You can find this number:
- InterfaceVersion.h (Interfaces folder)
- By querying the IMgaVersionInfo interface (eg.: Mga.MgaProject does
provide this interface).

If you need a more convenient way to get the current version, enter a short
reminder in Bugzilla.
Thanks.

--
peter