[gme-users] GME Metamodel update problem

stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Mar 17 20:04:12 CST 2004

Dear GME-users,

I am using GME since three months now and first I want to say that GME is
really a great tool!

At the moment I have a weird problem with updating a small metamodel and I
hope that somebody might help me:

The original CTree Metamodell has got two "instances" of the DataFCO
element ("InputData" and "OutputData"). Everything works fine with this
metamodel.

No I want to add a new ConstantData element with a constantValue-attribute
at the same level as InputData and OutputData. I Think I did everything
correctly (I also added it to the DataAspect), but I can t see the new
ConstantData element when I create a new model. The constantValue-attribute
appears as an attribute of the existing InputData and OutputData
elements???

I attached the original CTree metamodel and the modified one to this maiI.
I am using GME 3.10.13 (I need GReAT).

Thanks in advance for any ideas and help!

Greetings
Stephan

(See attached file: CTModel_original.zip)(See attached file:
CTModel_modified.zip)