[gme-users] Library refresh makes aspect references null

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Mon May 10 15:47:43 CDT 2004

Hi,

I presume you are talking about the metagme paradigm, where you create
aspect proxies to aspects in a library.
We had library refresh problems about a year ago (references are set to NULL
accidentally), however these were fixed. I have tried to reproduce this bug
but the latest GME just works fine. Please, be a bit more specific (GME
version, the exact sequence of actions, etc).

--
peter