[gme-users] Library refresh makes aspect references null

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 11 17:20:14 CDT 2004

Hi,

Based on your more detailed description and especially on the attached
examples I managed to localize the bug. It was not library related, but more
generic (relid-s of sets were parsed incorrectly by the XML parser). I have
fixed the problem, and the next release will contain the fix. However, your
exported files should be fixed manually (all elements with relid="0x0"
should be recreated in the model or replaced manually with a "higher" relid
in the XME files).
Thanks.
--
peter