[gme-users] Use of defines GME_INTERPRETER_USED, UML_CLASS_DIAGRAM

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Sat May 22 19:07:04 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to generated workspaces for projects based on UDM.exe using one
of our custom tools. I started off with a template project where I came
across two preprocessor defines, GME_INTERPRETER_USED and
UML_CLASS_DIAGRAM. I was wondering if these two defines are necessary. I
didn't see any reference in the UDM manual. Otherwise I can go ahead and
remove these defines from my project templates. Any suggestions welcome.

-kitty.