[gme-users] How to convert .xme to .mga programmatically?

Miklos Maroti mmaroti at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 25 07:46:29 CDT 2004

I guess you can do all this with java. Basically, you have to

1. Find your metamodel, open it with the Meta layer by accessing
the MetaProject COM object.

2. Create a new empty project. Create an mga layer Project COM object.

3. Create a Parser COM object that is in the MgaUtil library. Use the parser
to parse the XML file into the MGA project.

Ask Gyorgy for details :)

Miklos