[gme-users] RE: Multiplicity Enforcement

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Nov 22 12:36:28 CST 2004

Hi,

There is a beta version of the GME (4.11.10) with a new metainterpreter
with the features we talked about:
- you can specify events on which the env should check whether
constraints are violated
- you can set the priority level for all such constraints

The first option is more important, since the priority was set to 1 (the
highest) already, but the events to react was left empty (eventmask =
0x00000000).

This option setting refers to the cardinality based constraints only,
and requires input during the metainterpretation process.

Br,
Zoli