[gme-users] Java Interface to GME

Paulo Asterio asterio at unincor.br
Sat Oct 16 08:11:19 CDT 2004

Hi,

I created a Java interpreter for one paradigm that uses Reference objects. Runnign this Java interpreter for a model that contains a null reference part (a part with type Reference and that references a <Null reference>) leads to the following error during its initialization:

Exception in java interpreter:org.isis.gme.bon.BONException: User Custom Class Invocation target exception in CreateModel
Stack trace:
org.isis.gme.bon.JBuilderFactory.createMode(JBuilderFactory.java:131)
org.isis.gme.bon.JBuilderFolder.<init>(JBuilderFolder.java:41)
org.isis.gme.bon.JBuilder.<init>(JBuilder.java:32)
org.isis.gme.bon.ComponentInvoker.invokeEx(ComponentInvoker.java:111)

If I delete the null references the interpreter runs fine.

Is there a way to prevent this error to occurs ? It seems to me that one should register this kind of reference in the registerCustomClasses() method (but, how ?).

Thanks for any help and comments you may have,

Paulo Asterio