[gme-users] Aspects

Stefan Marte stefanmarte at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 13 12:36:00 CDT 2004

Thanks for taking the time to answer this.
With respect to the number of aspects, there are several things:
first, when having more than a few aspects, initially there is only one
row of tabs. once a tab is selected, the additional rows pop up. as a
consequence, the listbox below seems to move downwards and in longer
lists the last few elements are not selectable. also it seems that the
numer of tabs is limited to 25, at least I am missing some aspects in
the tabs that I think should be there. all seems fine, once the
metamodel is in use, I am only seeing this during compilation/aspect
mapping.

cheers
Stefan