[gme-users] GME Meta-Model XML file

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 16 08:19:56 CDT 2004

I would recommend a two-stage process. First try to recreate the xmp
file, that is, the paradigm defintion. Once you have that, it will be
easier to reconstruct the metamodel.

BTW, Stefan is absolutely right about the metamodel xml format, it is
the same kind of xme file as any other gme project.

Hope this helps,
Akos