[gme-users] Getting the kind name of a Model

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:25:20 CDT 2004

Andrew,

it is not clear to me whether you are using BON or BON2. In the first
case, in one of the base classes there is a function GetKindName or
something like that. In the latter case, you can get the meta object
corresponding to a BON2 object. The name of the meta object should be
the kindname you are looking for.

Akos