[gme-users] Java interface: JBuilderModel/getAttribute

Amol Bakshi amol.bakshi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:53:43 CDT 2005

That didn't succeed either.  I have tried many ways of getting to the
attribute value: using the Vector returned by getStrAttributeNames()
etc.  It just doesn't work - which leads me to suspect I am doing
something wrong or my setup is flawed - surely such a basic call will
not fail.

If any of the GME developers (or anyone else) can get this call to
work for a very simple metamodel with just one model or atom with one
attribute (of any type), please post the metamodel and the "implements
BONComponent" code which successfully retrieved an attribute value.

Thanks
Amol.