[gme-users] association-like notation

Manfred Heckler manfred.heckler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:03:19 CDT 2005

Hello again,

Yes, I could use an attribute for the connection. However, I'd like to
use more than that.

Meanwhile, I figured out, how to define an association with a
connection itself and some other object in the meta model. But when I
try to attach an object to the connection (in the model), like I would
do between objects, that doesn't work, because the connection line
does not provide a connection point, which could be used for linking.

Nonetheless, I will use attributes, if nothing else is around for such notation.
Thanks for your comments.