[gme-users] Port name, References

Orangi, Abdollah rngb at chevron.com
Tue Aug 30 10:52:21 CDT 2005

Dear Zoltan

Thanks for your notes.

Let me share with my experience that I got from my friend (Amol)

I have listed all my component that I need them to create my scenarios.

I select my required component and then copy them, then I paste them on
editing widows by choosing copy special by reference.

With this way the name of reference automatically will change to name of
component.

This might very obvious for you, but I write it down it maybe useful for
other GME users.

Also I want to thank you for all your comments and help that you offer
to GME users.

Abdollah Orangi