[gme-users] Passing user data in for events.

Daniel Waddington dwadding at atl.lmco.com
Fri Dec 2 15:10:10 CST 2005

Hi,

I am using  a .NET object to trigger an event on a Root Folder object
through the IMgaProject interface. But I can't seem to get the
VARIANT param filled in on the AddOn side (which is handling the event).

this is what I do...

gme.BeginTransaction
(terr,MGALib.transactiontype_enum,.TRANSACTION_GENERAL);
gme.CreateTerritory(null, out terr, null);

string userdata = "hello";
terr.Associate((MGALib.MgaObject)gme.RootFolder,filename);

gme.RootFolder.SendEvent(0x00010000);
gme.CommitTransaction();

But on the other side the variant is empty. What am I do wrong?

Thanks,
Daniel.

  Dr. Daniel G. Waddington
  Lockheed Martin ATL