[gme-users] how transform PIM to PSM and PSM to CODE in GME

seyamak karimi seyamak_karimi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 09:43:07 CST 2005

please introduce site of GREAT for download
    please help me about MDA transformation
  very thanks

Akos Ledeczi <akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu> wrote:
  The paper describes how GME can support the MGA process. It has a simple
example PIM and PSM along with the transformation between them using
GREAT. If you have GME and GREAT installed, learn how to use them from
the manuals, papers and tutorials. Then you should be able to recreate
the metamodels and the GREAT transformation rules based on the
screendumps. Then you can build some example model in the PIM and
generate the PSM using GREAT.

There is no free lunch here. You have to do your own homework. There is
a steep learning curve associated with these tools. There is no easy way
around it...

Akos

 Yahoo! Personals