[easel] Re: [gme-users] Invoking runComponent from GME Addon.

Daniel Waddington dwadding at atl.lmco.com
Thu Dec 8 09:16:29 CST 2005

Larry,

I have a GME Addon which will happily respond to events from the
outside IDE.  But as part of the event processing I need to make sure
that a given interpreter is run.  Instead of getting the addon to
trigger the interpreter, is there a way to externally trigger an
interpreter?

Is this clearer?

Thanks,
Daniel.