[gme-users] How to override the display of an object

Yi Chu y.chu at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 3 22:28:00 CST 2005

Hi,

I am a new comer to GME. I created a Connection object and then in a model I can connect two "Atom" type objects with this connection. I noticed that I can specify the display style of this Connection object, via setting the value in Preferences/Connection Preferences/Destination End Style.

My question is how can I add more types to this property, e.g. I want to display a "+" symbol in the middle of the Connection object (line). Is there a source code for this COM class? Or, is there any API that I can work with?

Many thanks in advance.

Yi