[gme-users] Make a form in GME

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 12 18:28:30 CDT 2005

There is a Visual Studio .NET 2003 Environment bug: if you modify the
'Basic Runtime Check' option for the project it won't be propagated down
to the files contained in the project.
Thus you must change that property individually for each source file
*.cpp contained in your project.

I suppose the MS renamed the Assembly Support option to Use Managed
Extension in the VS .NET 2003 release.

Zoltan