[gme-users] how to order the attributes?

Song Zhu-mei melody78 at 126.com
Thu Jul 28 09:49:24 CDT 2005

Hi,

If an FCO has several attributes, how to order these attributes?
For example, a student has attributes such as name, sex, height and weight. I want the order as name, sex, height and weight. But when I connect these attributes to the student in the metamodel, it appears as height, name, sex and weight. I undo and try again. Then, it appears as height, name, weight and sex. I am really confused. How can I order these attributes?

Thanks in advance.

Zhumei
--
Zhumei Song