[gme-users] how to order the attributes?

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 27 22:55:09 CDT 2005

Hi Zhumei.

The order of attributes that appear on the classes in a metamodel has no bearing on the order of attributes as they are listed when using the resulting paradigm. What matters is the position of the attribute objects in the metamodel. Attributes are sorted in English reading order: top-to-bottom and then left-to-right.

--Matt