[gme-users] Make a form in GME

Orangi, Abdollah rngb at chevrontexaco.com
Wed Jun 1 09:46:47 CDT 2005

Hi

I am a beginner to learn GME and  C++.
I want to know if I need to have a from which is created in Visual C++ .
NET in the GME interpreter what should I do?

I have created a simple form in VS C++. In the other hand I have a very
simple case in GME with associated interpreter which is wrote in VS C++
too.
I need to combine these too.

Also I have tried to add new items (Form) in my Component.ccp (GME
Invokex) but it gave me an error which was "Managed component can add to
managed project. Please convert your project to managed".

Thanks for your comment.

A.O.