[gme-users] BON Extender Interpreter: DECLARE_BONEXTENSION4

Thompson, Robert C robert.c.thompson3 at boeing.com
Thu Jun 16 18:24:16 CDT 2005

Hi,

The attached zip file contains a GME model which, when run through the
BON Extender Interpreter, ends up generating code in my ".h" file that
looks like:

DECLARE_BONEXTENSION4(  p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6  )

This seems to cause compiler errors because, as far as I can tell,
"Extensions.h" only defines DECLARE_BONEXTENSIONX for X up to and
including 3.  I.e. there doesn't seem to be a definition for
DECLARE_BONEXTENSION4.  :(

The piece of the model that seems to cause the problem can basically be
seen in the "stuff" paradigm of the model.  You might wonder why a
person would build a model that way, but it turns out that we are trying
to do something like this in a different (larger) model.

The zip file also contains the .h and .cpp file generated by the BON
Extender Interpreter for that model.  The problem is on line 19.

The [first] compiler error I get is:

c:\Program Files\GME\SDK\Component\ZooBonX.h(20) : error C2061: syntax
error : identifier 'AbacusUtilizationImpl'

I'm pretty sure this is because of the reason mentioned above [no
_BONEXTENSION4] but I could be wrong...

I'm using GME 4.11.10 and the version of the BON Extender that comes
with that distribution.  Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

 <<extension4.zip>>
Thanks a lot,
-ace
Ace Thompson