[gme-users] VC 7.1 Transition

Steven D Baker Steven_D_Baker at raytheon.com
Mon Jun 27 15:17:53 CDT 2005

All,

I gather GME is in the process of being adjusted for compilation with
Visual C++ 7.1 (right?). Can anyone provide a rough estimate of when the
transition will be completed?

In case there's a better solution, what I'm actually trying to do is write
a custom decorator, under VC 7.1. Jeff Parsons has given me quite a bit of
help, using his custom decorator for PICML as an example, but the PICML
decorators seem to be very specific; they don't have much of the default
decorator functionality, and I don't want to loose that. So it looks like
they best route would be for me to compile the GME source, and extend the
default decorators, hence my interest in the converted version of GME.
Please let me know if this is the wrong way of going about things.

Thanks,

Steve