[gme-users] Help

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Mar 4 01:10:40 CST 2005

Hi Jimmy.

If I were you, I would develop a modeling environment for bond graphs.
If you aren't familiar with bond graphs, they are a graphical formalism
for describing the dynamics of physical systems. Given a bond graph,
there is a well-defined way to derive a corresponding system of
differential equations. There's plenty of information about bond graphs
on the web.

As to how to develop this environment and model interpreter in GME, see
the user's guide and tutorial.

--Matt Emerson