[gme-users] RE: gme-users Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Jonathan Sprinkle sprinkle at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:58:51 CST 2005

Hi Shravana,

For (2), the default visualization for Ports is Left and Right sides. I am
not certain how much of this is reconfigurable by the custom display
interface (called a "decorator" in the GME documentation). Peter Volgyesi is
the person I would ask for this.

For (3), it is always the case that a model with ports is distorted to be a
rectangle of exact shape when those ports are displayed. I think that the
display interface is overriding your icon dimensions when those ports are
shown. Again, this may be fixed through a decorator, but I am hesitant to
suggest it is easy. :)

Good luck with your experimentation,
Jonathan