[gme-users] Problem in Lesson 3

Shravana Musunuri musunuri at cavs.msstate.edu
Fri Mar 11 12:11:58 CST 2005

Hi,
    I checked with the paradigm name.Its correct. I think there is some
problem with dlls as you have suggested. But, I could not understand
where and how to check if I have all the necessary dlls. could you
please help me in that

shravana

>>> zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu 03/11/05 11:05 AM >>>
Hi,

(If you have a bon2component.dsw file, no problem, it means that you
have generated a Bon2 component.)

> buckp error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
> "Performing registration"
This error may show up for different reasons. Please check if your
paradigm (which you specified in the configurecomp.exe's dialog) is
registered. The other thing you could check if all dll's needed by
your
component are found: open the artifact dll with depends.exe and see
for
any missing dll's .

This should solve in general the registration problems,
Br, Zoli