[gme-users] setAttribute problem

Alex Liu alexliu56 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:59:10 CST 2005

(Sorry for the duplicated message. The previous one is not correct.)

I have some problem regarding the setAttribute. When I run the Java
interpreter, it always gives me no member found ComException
(0X80020030). Does anyone know how to solve it? Here is part of my
code. I tried to use setAttribute function, but nothing has been
changed.

for (int j=0;j<myVector.size();j++)
{
        JBuilderAtom atom = (JBuilderAtom)myVector.get(j);
        if (atom.getName().equals(Name))
        {
        	//atom.setAttribute("Enable",false);
        	atom.getIAtom().getAttributes().getItem(3).setBoolValue(false);
                break;
        }
}

if I use setBoolValue(boolean), the exception will occur. But using
getBoolValue() will obtain the correct answer. Anyone knows what the
problem is?