[gme-users] What kind and version of c++ compiler is suitable for decoratordeveloping

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:39:06 CST 2005

For all of our releases, you should use Visual C++ 6.0.
We are migrating our sources to Visual C++ 7.1 (aka Visual Studio.NET 2003),
but do not expect a public/stable release in the near future (in the next
few weeks).
You might want to try VC7.1 with the existing releases too, but VC6 is your
safest bet.
--
peter