[gme-users] Do GME support SQL 2K

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:47:38 CST 2005

Dear Wayen,

I have not met/heard about this problem before, although I have to tell you,
that our SQL based backend is rarely used (means more bugs, untested code).
Now, I tried it on my computer, and it seemingly works with my setup. Since
I am working on a completely different project these days, I suggest you to
open a bug report ticket at http://escher.isis.vanderbilt.edu/JIRA.
Thank you, and sorry for the trouble.
--
Peter Volgyesi