[gme-users] problem in installing new interpreter

Shravana Musunuri musunuri at cavs.msstate.edu
Thu May 26 11:40:23 CDT 2005

Hi,
    I have a problem in installing a new interpreter which I have
developed. After building the BON2component.cpp file and compiling it, I
am trying to install my new interpreter in GME and I am getting the
error : " Error while installing the component (0x87650013):Unable to
VERFIY ". I am experiencing the same problem whn trying to install the
default SF interpreter provided with the GME. Could anyone help in this
regard.

Thanks !

Shravana