[gme-users] code question

Magda Fayan mfayan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:03:35 CST 2005

Hello Everybody !!!!!
 My name´s Magda, I´m from Brazil and I´m working on the GME project.

I have some doubts and I was wondering if you could help me.
 I did a project that use a reference of a library attached and it works
properly.

The problem is when I use the refresh library button, all conections,
between the references, are lost.

I did a test comparing a xml file after and before using the refresh button,
and I discovered that the ID´s are all recalculated and update, except for
the conections.

I´m trying to debbug, but I cant find where within the code.
Could you give me some help? I really need it.
  Thanks,
 Magda