[gme-users] GME Add-ON

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Nov 22 13:18:09 CST 2005

Hi,

First thing to check is that the Event Mask in the componentconfig.h is
something like:
ADDON_EVENTMASK 0xFFFFFFFF

This makes sure every event is captured (actually: no event code is
filtered out).

In the objectEventPerformed method:
if( event & OBJEVENT_CREATED)
{
    // ...
}

will let you know about every object creation.

br, Zoli