[gme-users] Using managed DLLs in BON

Cong Zhang czhanga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:49:06 CST 2005

I am wondering how to use managed DLLs that are created in .NET in the
BON project. I am using VS.NET 2003.
My goal is to use managed code in the BON project and also be able to
use the managed DLLs in the BON project. I changed the project
property to use managed extensions. So there is no problem using
managed code. However, I am still having problem using managed DLLs.
Whenever I run the interpreter, there's always the following error
message, saying

MgaUtil

An application error has occurred in component MGA.Interprter.<mycomponent>.
The system might not be in a stable state any more.
Please save your work and restart the GME.

thanks
Cong