[gme-users] Using managed DLLs in BON

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:22:17 CST 2005

Hi,

If you get (note: I do) the
LNK4243
error during link, then that might be a reason of that crash, or rather
deadlock (while initializing global variables) as the

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=814472

http://www.codeproject.com/scrapbook/semicolon_2.asp

articles explain.

Based on these, it may happen that we need to adjust a bit the current
GME code to work around this issue.

[My plain managed interpreter ran without the symptoms you experienced.]
Br, Zoli