[gme-users] concat

Yvonne Scholl y_scholl at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 29 18:58:19 CST 2005

Hi Fans!

  Got a prob concerning GReAT, am not sure if there is a separate mailing list, but maybe you can help. Question is:
  I want to name a newly generated method by combining a predefined  string and an attribute, inside an attribute mapping block sth like the  following :
  setMethod.name="set"+publicAttribute.name();
  I figured out it is not going to work by using the "+" sign, so whats the correct syntax ??

  Thanks,
   Yvonne