[gme-users] GME under CrossOver

Sandeep Neema sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:26:05 CDT 2006

Joe,

In past others have successfully run GME on Linux over Wine (steve?). I
am not sure if this has been tried with the current versions of GME. I
am not aware of anyone using Crossover Office to run GME

HTH,

Sandeep

--

Sandeep Neema

Research Scientist,

Institute of Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University

Phone: 615-343-9996

Email: sandeep.k.neema at vanderbilt.edu

  _____