[gme-users] Bug of PatternProcessor

Anantha Narayanan Ananth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:39:28 CDT 2006

Hi,

I cannot offer much help about the built in pattern processor in GME,
But if you are interested, there is an alternative. It is similar to the
built in pattern processor, but uses an OCL based pattern language that
is easier to handle, and offers more powerful constructs for iteration
and recursion for traversing data and printing text. Please email me if
you would like more information.

Thanks,
Ananth