[gme-users] How to get the chidren of a model within current aspect only?

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:33:15 CDT 2006

You can provide the aspect object as an incoming parameter for
 getChildFCOs( const MON::FCO& meta = MON::FCO(), const MON::Aspect&
aspect = MON::Aspect() );

Aspect objects can be obtained from
Aspects() method of Mon::Project

Mon::Project can be obtained from
getProjectMeta() method of BON::ProjectImpl

Thus something like: project->getProjectMeta().aspects() should give you
back the aspects.

Br, Zoli