[gme-users] RegExp in search dialog - first appearance?

Jeff Gray gray at cis.uab.edu
Sat Apr 22 00:26:03 CDT 2006

A colleague and I are preparing the final version of a paper that has been
accepted. To update the related work, we are trying to track down the first
appearance of the regexp capability in the GME search dialog. Could someone
point us to the specific version number when that was first available, and
the approximate date of release (or, is the version number tied to the
release date, as I think it was in the past)?

Thanks for any help

Jeff

Jeff Gray, Ph.D.
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
gray at cis.uab.edu
http://www.gray-area.org