[gme-users] OCL Question

Raub, Ryan W (FMSCOE) Ryan.Raub at Honeywell.com
Tue Aug 1 15:41:50 CDT 2006

I am trying to write a constraint to compare a common attribute on two
atoms that are connected, to allow or disallow the connection.

I have not been able to access the 2nd connecting atom's attribute.  The
source atom can be referred to as "self", but I can not find any method
combination that leads me to the destination atom.

So far this is what I have:

-- DataType is the name of the string attribute I wish to compare on
both SRC and DST atoms.

let dest = self.connectedFCOs("dst")->theOnly() in

let src   = self.DataType.trim() in

dest = src

Thanks,

  Ryan