[gme-users] Model Elements Displaying Text

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:22:14 CDT 2006

You can currently display easily attributes only for connection over the
connection line if you
1.select the connection, and
2.enter a special string into the Label Format String field on the
preference tab.
For example if you have an attribute ThroughPut of a connection, you
should enter %ThroughPut% into the Label Format String to show the value
itself on the line.

For other cases i believe you must develop a decorator, where you would
display inside the box the needed info.

br, Zoli