[gme-users] Query regarding BON2 interpreter

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 8 13:53:44 CDT 2006

Sorry, I did not realize one more thing in your code. Please use

BON::Connection conn;
conn = BON::Connection::create(SM, s0, s1, string("Transition"));

instead of

> > BON::Connection conn;
> > conn->create(SM, s0, s1, string("Transition"));

(create methods are static, so they can be invoked in two ways, in the
latter case althought it compiles, it works only if conn is already a
non-null object)

Br, Zoli