[gme-users] Using OCL

Sandeep Neema sandeep.neema at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 8 14:52:21 CDT 2006

Joe,

One thing that I notice here is your use of the '==' comparison
operator. Someone else can give you a better explanation, but in OCL you
use '=' for value comparison (OCL does not have an assignment operator).

Sandeep

--

Sandeep Neema

Senior Research Scientist,

Institute of Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University

Phone: 615-343-9996

Email: sandeep.k.neema at vanderbilt.edu

  _____